FEIYU GW100 - 3 axis
249,00 € €
Warning: Last items in stock!
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
FREE DELIVERY FROM 49€ PURCHASE
Precautions of use
CAUTION ! The Feiyu stabilizer is a high-tech product that has been calibrated before delivery for optimal use. However, it is imperative to ALWAYS INSTALL A CAMERA before turning ON the steadycam, or it may damage the product and disrupt irreversibly.
Stability and fluidity
The Feiyu GW100 offers an exceptionnal stabilization technology thanks to its 3-axis Gimbal and brushless motors. It guarantees large movements angles and a perfect stability (without "Jello Effect") of your PNJ AEE or GoPro camera for all types of use.
3 operating modes
1 inversion mode
Three stabilization modes are available :
- Heading Follow Mode : tilt and horizontal angles remain constant. Heading follows the handheld position.
- Heading and Tilt Follow Mode : horizontal angle remains constant. Heading and tilt follow the handheld position.
- Heading Lock Mode : heading, tilt and horizontal angles are all locked to point at one position.
- The "Inversion Mode" (camera rotatable by 180°) allows to capture more excited scenes.
Ease of use
A single-button allows you to switch between all operating modes easily. The camera installation is fast and simple (no special tools are required).
The Feiyu GW100 can be installed in different positions :
- lay flat
Lightweight and compact
The GW100 only weighs 188g. The reduction in size is achieved without sacrificing any features.
The Feiyu GW100 is meticulously crafted with premium material and ever-improving manufacturing process.
A wearable design
The Feiyu GW100 is designed with extensibility in mind. Two 1/4''-20 tripod mounts allow the gimbal to be mounted to all universal tripod mount accessories including helmets, bikes and other accessories.
The Feiyu GW100 is the single handheld steadycam model that is both compatible with PNJ AEE and GoPro cameras.
Two rechargeable batteries 650mAh ensure a battery life of 4 hours. The autonomy can be doubled by the addition of a second set of batteries included in the pack.
The most energy-efficient steadycam in the marketThanks to a redesign of the electric circuit, the standby power consumption of the gimbal is less than 10 micro amps which makes the GW100 the most self-powered and energy-efficient steadycam in the market.
- 3 axis : directionnal / tilt / horizontal
- Size (L x l) : 9,1 cm x 9,5 cm
- Weight (without camera or batteries) : 188g
- Camera size max (h x p) : 4,36cm x 3,17cm
- Camera weight max : 150g
- Tilt angle : 320°
- Horizontal angle : 100°
- Directionnal angle : 320°
- Tilt rotor speed : 75°/sec (max.)
- Directionnal rotor speed : 150°/sec (max.)
Included in the pack:
- 1 Steadycam
- 1 Gimbal
- 2 Knurled thumb screw for GoPro
- 2 Knurled thumb screw for PNJ AEE
- 4 Rechargeable batteries 650 mAh
- 1 Charger (Power adaptater not included)
- 1 USB cable
- 1 USB connector
- 1 Video and charging cable (analog monitor cable not included)
- 1 Quick-release bukle
- 1 Long screw
- 6 Cap screw
- 2 T-clamp
- 1 Curved mount
- 3 x 3M
- 1 Key
- 1 Bag
- 1 operating instructions